These were the words that echoed through my head as I discovered a story on a local news website about the suspected body of a missing UNH student being found in the Piscataqua River in Portsmouth this morning--the same words that I hear to the haunting melody sung by John Lennon every time I read a news story sad enough to strike a minor chord in my heart.
After going missing last week,freshman Jon Zygmont somehow died, yet no foul play has been suspected insofar as investigated by police. I didn't know the guy, but I found this story to be exceptionally sobering, as it's always sad to lose a fellow Wildcat. After reading this article, though, I was unsatisfied, still craving answers as to what happened to him. With so little information made publicly available, all we can do is wait for more to be revealed. As for right now, I send my deepest condolences to Zygmont's friends and family.
The original story can be read here:
http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/20130929-NEWS-130929751
No comments:
Post a Comment