Sunday, October 20, 2013

Wake up and smell the... science?

Every time I hang out with my 18-year-old science wiz of a brother, he usually makes a claim about some recent game-changing scientific discovery that he heard about; yesterday, he told me about a drug that was just created that may hold the cure for Alzheimer's disease. Every time he says something like this, I can't help but question just how true these statements are, as well as his sources' authenticity--how could such groundbreaking ideas and discovers fly under the radar without major media coverage that would allow me to hear about the? Apparently,  he hears about these things through a Facebook page called "I Fucking Love Science," where the page's operators continuously post articles about amazing scientific discoveries and facts. I thought it was an interesting--and certainly entertaining--news source, so I thought that I would share it with anyone who reads this and may also be interested. For anyone more interested in spiritually-oriented information, check out one of my favorite pages, "Spirit Science and Metaphysics," as well as "Higher Perspective." There is some really eye-opening stuff out there on these pages, and it deserves more attention.

1 comment: